Teck Resources Ltd. (TSE:TCK – Get Rating) – Analysts at National Bank Financial lifted their FY2023 EPS estimates for shares of Teck Resources in a report released on Monday, April 18th. National Bank Financial analyst S. Nagle now expects that the company will post earnings per share of $13.06 for the year, up from their prior estimate of $12.85.
Teck Resources (TSE:TCK – Get Rating) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, February 24th. The company reported C$2.54 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of C$2.57 by C($0.03). The firm had revenue of C$4.41 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of C$4.72 billion.
- Is Turning Point Therapeutics Stock at a Turning Point?
- Buy Haliburton On Post-Earnings Weakness
- Constellation Brands Stock is Launching Towards New Highs
- 3 Analyst Favorite Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy Now
- Does PNC Financial Stock Belong in Your Portfolio?
Receive News & Ratings for Teck Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Teck Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.