Tesco PLC (LON:TSCO – Get Rating) insider Ken Murphy purchased 51 shares of Tesco stock in a transaction on Tuesday, April 19th. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 270 ($3.51) per share, for a total transaction of £137.70 ($179.16).
Ken Murphy also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, March 18th, Ken Murphy purchased 50 shares of Tesco stock. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 277 ($3.60) per share, for a total transaction of £138.50 ($180.20).
- On Friday, January 21st, Ken Murphy bought 48 shares of Tesco stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 288 ($3.75) per share, for a total transaction of £138.24 ($179.86).
TSCO stock traded up GBX 0.33 ($0.00) during trading on Wednesday, reaching GBX 270.63 ($3.52). 21,591,469 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 19,781,523. The firm’s 50 day moving average is GBX 279.51 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 281.16. Tesco PLC has a twelve month low of GBX 219.40 ($2.85) and a twelve month high of GBX 304.10 ($3.96). The company has a current ratio of 0.76, a quick ratio of 0.59 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 116.80. The firm has a market cap of £20.64 billion and a P/E ratio of 3.20.
TSCO has been the topic of several research analyst reports. Shore Capital restated a “buy” rating on shares of Tesco in a research report on Monday, April 11th. Berenberg Bank cut their target price on Tesco from GBX 327 ($4.25) to GBX 320 ($4.16) and set a “buy” rating on the stock in a research report on Thursday, April 14th. Barclays restated an “overweight” rating and set a GBX 325 ($4.23) target price on shares of Tesco in a research report on Wednesday, April 13th. JPMorgan Chase & Co. restated an “overweight” rating and set a GBX 330 ($4.29) target price on shares of Tesco in a research report on Wednesday, January 5th. Finally, Morgan Stanley restated an “overweight” rating on shares of Tesco in a research report on Thursday, April 14th. Six investment analysts have rated the stock with a buy rating, According to data from MarketBeat.com, Tesco presently has a consensus rating of “Buy” and an average target price of GBX 318.75 ($4.15).
About Tesco (Get Rating)
Tesco PLC, together with its subsidiaries, engages in retailing and retail banking activities. It provides food products through operating stores in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary, as well as through online. The company is also involved in the food wholesaling activities.
- Highly Valued Abbot Laboratories Could Move Lower
- Baker Hughes, Another Buy-The-Dip Opportunity In Oilfield Services
- Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) Falls Back to 2018 Levels
- Is Turning Point Therapeutics Stock at a Turning Point?
- Buy Haliburton On Post-Earnings Weakness
Receive News & Ratings for Tesco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tesco and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.