Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:WIHLY – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Wednesday, April 20th, investing.com reports. Investors of record on Thursday, April 28th will be paid a dividend of 0.4936 per share on Wednesday, May 18th. This represents a yield of 2.01%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, April 27th.
Shares of Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ) stock opened at $24.50 on Wednesday. Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB has a one year low of $24.50 and a one year high of $24.50. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $24.50 and its 200 day moving average is $24.50.
Separately, DNB Markets raised Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ) from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a report on Wednesday, February 16th.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ), a property company, owns, develops, operates, and manages commercial properties in the Ã-resund region, Sweden. The company's property portfolio includes office, retail, logistics/production, education/healthcare, and other properties, as well as land in MalmÃ¶, Helsingborg, Lund, Copenhagen, and Denmark.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ) (WIHLY)
- Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) Falls Back to 2018 Levels
- Is Turning Point Therapeutics Stock at a Turning Point?
- Buy Haliburton On Post-Earnings Weakness
- Constellation Brands Stock is Launching Towards New Highs
- 3 Analyst Favorite Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy Now
Receive News & Ratings for Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.