Research analysts at Berenberg Bank initiated coverage on shares of HORNBACH Holding AG & Co. KGaA (OTCMKTS:HBBHF – Get Rating) in a report released on Thursday, The Fly reports. The firm set a “buy” rating on the stock.
HBBHF opened at $134.00 on Thursday. HORNBACH Holding AG & Co. KGaA has a 12-month low of $134.00 and a 12-month high of $134.00. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $128.57 and a two-hundred day moving average of $117.52.
HORNBACH Holding AG & Co. KGaA Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on HORNBACH Holding AG & Co. KGaA (HBBHF)
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- 3 Legendary Low-Beta Stocks Set to Outperform
- 3 Ways to Invest in 5G Growth
- Sell-Side Activity Drives Proctor & Gamble Higher
- Google Upgraded Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for HORNBACH Holding AG & Co. KGaA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HORNBACH Holding AG & Co. KGaA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.