Vext Science (OTCMKTS:VEXTF – Get Rating) had its target price cut by equities researchers at Canaccord Genuity Group from C$1.70 to C$1.60 in a report released on Thursday, The Fly reports. The firm presently has a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of OTCMKTS VEXTF traded up 0.02 during mid-day trading on Thursday, reaching 0.46. 16,300 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 21,597. The firm’s 50-day moving average is 0.47. Vext Science has a twelve month low of 0.32 and a twelve month high of 0.86.
About Vext Science (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vext Science (VEXTF)
- NextEra Energy Offers a Long-Term Gain if You Can Tolerate Short-Term Pain
- Steel Dynamics Scales New Heights On Record Results
- The Institutions Are Driving Knight-Swift Transportation
- Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) Stock Hits Four Figures Once Again
- 3 Legendary Low-Beta Stocks Set to Outperform
Receive News & Ratings for Vext Science Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vext Science and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.