Formula One Group (NASDAQ:FWONA – Get Rating) major shareholder Gamco Investors, Inc. Et Al acquired 5,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, April 20th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of $28.02 per share, with a total value of $140,100.00. Following the acquisition, the insider now owns 5,000 shares in the company, valued at approximately $140,100. The acquisition was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. Large shareholders that own 10% or more of a company’s shares are required to disclose their transactions with the SEC.
Gamco Investors, Inc. Et Al also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, April 12th, Gamco Investors, Inc. Et Al purchased 5,000 shares of Formula One Group stock. The shares were bought at an average price of $27.12 per share, for a total transaction of $135,600.00.
Shares of NASDAQ FWONA traded up $0.98 during midday trading on Thursday, hitting $63.26. 2,530 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 146,664. Formula One Group has a 12-month low of $37.80 and a 12-month high of $64.21. The company has a market cap of $14.62 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of -78.10 and a beta of 1.21. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $58.27 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $56.05. The company has a current ratio of 0.73, a quick ratio of 0.73 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.86.
About Formula One Group (Get Rating)
Formula One Group engages in the motorsports business in the United States and internationally. It holds commercial rights for the world championship, approximately a nine-month long motor race-based competition in which teams compete for the constructors' championship and drivers compete for the drivers' championship.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Formula One Group (FWONA)
- NextEra Energy Offers a Long-Term Gain if You Can Tolerate Short-Term Pain
- Steel Dynamics Scales New Heights On Record Results
- Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) Stock Hits Four Figures Once Again
- The Institutions Are Driving Knight-Swift Transportation
- 3 Legendary Low-Beta Stocks Set to Outperform
Receive News & Ratings for Formula One Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Formula One Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.