Saipem SpA (OTCMKTS:SAPMF – Get Rating) – Stock analysts at Jefferies Financial Group upped their Q4 2023 earnings per share estimates for Saipem in a report released on Wednesday, April 20th. Jefferies Financial Group analyst M. Wilson now forecasts that the company will post earnings of $0.03 per share for the quarter, up from their prior estimate of $0.02. Jefferies Financial Group also issued estimates for Saipem’s Q1 2024 earnings at $0.00 EPS, FY2024 earnings at $0.04 EPS and FY2025 earnings at $0.07 EPS.
Separately, Zacks Investment Research cut shares of Saipem from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Wednesday, April 13th.
About Saipem (Get Rating)
Saipem SpA engages in the engineering, procurement, and construction of projects in the energy and infrastructure sectors worldwide. The company operates through five divisions: Offshore Engineering & Construction (E&C), Onshore Engineering & Construction, Offshore Drilling, Onshore Drilling, and XSIGHT.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Saipem (SAPMF)
- Steel Dynamics Scales New Heights On Record Results
- Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) Stock Hits Four Figures Once Again
- The Institutions Are Driving Knight-Swift Transportation
- 3 Legendary Low-Beta Stocks Set to Outperform
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Saipem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Saipem and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.