Polaris Infrastructure (OTCMKTS:RAMPF – Get Rating) had its target price raised by equities researchers at Raymond James from C$26.00 to C$28.00 in a note issued to investors on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Shares of OTCMKTS:RAMPF remained flat at $$13.01 during midday trading on Thursday. The company had a trading volume of 28 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,141. Polaris Infrastructure has a fifty-two week low of $11.63 and a fifty-two week high of $16.41. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $12.97 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $13.37.
About Polaris Infrastructure (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Polaris Infrastructure (RAMPF)
- NextEra Energy Offers a Long-Term Gain if You Can Tolerate Short-Term Pain
- Steel Dynamics Scales New Heights On Record Results
- The Institutions Are Driving Knight-Swift Transportation
- Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) Stock Hits Four Figures Once Again
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Polaris Infrastructure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Polaris Infrastructure and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.