APA (NYSE:APA – Get Rating) had its price target lifted by Barclays from $53.00 to $56.00 in a report released on Friday, Stock Target Advisor reports. Barclays‘s target price would suggest a potential upside of 32.73% from the company’s current price.
Separately, StockNews.com began coverage on shares of APA in a research note on Thursday, March 31st. They set a “buy” rating for the company.
Shares of APA stock opened at $42.19 on Friday. APA has a one year low of $15.55 and a one year high of $45.22.
APA Corporation, through its subsidiaries, explores for, develops, and produces oil and gas properties. It has operations in the United States, Egypt, and the United Kingdom, as well as has exploration activities offshore Suriname. The company also operates gathering, processing, and transmission assets in West Texas, as well as holds ownership in four Permian-to-Gulf Coast pipelines.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on APA (APA)
- Snap (NYSE: SNAP) Gives Investors A Mixed Bag
- Should You Buy Carvana or AutoNation or Pass on Both?
- MarketBeat Podcast: 3 Stocks Flashing Buy Signals
- What Should Investors Take Away From Boston Beer’s Earnings?
- High-Yield Kinder Morgan Is Still A Buy
Receive News & Ratings for APA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for APA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.