NASDAQ KSPN opened at $6.52 on Friday. The stock has a market capitalization of $16.25 million, a P/E ratio of -6.46 and a beta of 0.30. Kaspien has a 52-week low of $6.19 and a 52-week high of $28.03. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $7.52 and a 200 day moving average price of $10.48. The company has a quick ratio of 0.39, a current ratio of 2.29 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.35.
Separately, Zacks Investment Research raised shares of Kaspien from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Wednesday, February 2nd.
About Kaspien (Get Rating)
Kaspien Holdings Inc operates a platform of software and services on digital marketplaces. Its platform of software and services enable brand's online distribution channel on digital marketplaces, such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Target, and others. The company was formerly known as Trans World Entertainment Corporation and changed its name to Kaspien Holdings Inc in September 2020.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kaspien (KSPN)
- NextEra Energy Offers a Long-Term Gain if You Can Tolerate Short-Term Pain
- Steel Dynamics Scales New Heights On Record Results
- Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) Stock Hits Four Figures Once Again
- The Institutions Are Driving Knight-Swift Transportation
- 3 Legendary Low-Beta Stocks Set to Outperform
Receive News & Ratings for Kaspien Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kaspien and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.