MSL Solutions Limited (ASX:MSL – Get Rating) insider David Usasz acquired 272,643 shares of MSL Solutions stock in a transaction on Tuesday, April 19th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of A$0.19 ($0.14) per share, with a total value of A$52,892.74 ($38,891.72).
The company has a quick ratio of 1.02, a current ratio of 1.09 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 36.76.
MSL Solutions Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Tractor Supply Company Reaps What It Sows
- Snap (NYSE: SNAP) Gives Investors A Mixed Bag
- Should You Buy Carvana or AutoNation or Pass on Both?
- MarketBeat Podcast: 3 Stocks Flashing Buy Signals
- What Should Investors Take Away From Boston Beer’s Earnings?
Receive News & Ratings for MSL Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MSL Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.