Mullen Group (OTCMKTS:MLLGF – Get Rating) had its price target increased by research analysts at Scotiabank from C$15.50 to C$16.00 in a research report issued to clients and investors on Friday, The Fly reports.
Shares of OTCMKTS:MLLGF traded up $0.51 on Friday, hitting $10.76. 8,900 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,521. Mullen Group has a 12 month low of $8.77 and a 12 month high of $11.56. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $10.07 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $9.84.
Mullen Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mullen Group (MLLGF)
- Tractor Supply Company Reaps What It Sows
- Snap (NYSE: SNAP) Gives Investors A Mixed Bag
- Should You Buy Carvana or AutoNation or Pass on Both?
- MarketBeat Podcast: 3 Stocks Flashing Buy Signals
- What Should Investors Take Away From Boston Beer’s Earnings?
Receive News & Ratings for Mullen Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mullen Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.