GFL ENVIRON-TS (CVE:GFL – Get Rating) had its price objective cut by equities research analysts at National Bankshares from C$55.00 to C$53.00 in a research report issued on Friday, BayStreet.CA reports. The brokerage currently has an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Separately, TD Securities lowered their target price on shares of GFL ENVIRON-TS from C$56.00 to C$55.00 and set a “buy” rating on the stock in a research note on Tuesday, February 15th.
- Tractor Supply Company Reaps What It Sows
- Snap (NYSE: SNAP) Gives Investors A Mixed Bag
- MarketBeat Podcast: 3 Stocks Flashing Buy Signals
- Should You Buy Carvana or AutoNation or Pass on Both?
- What Should Investors Take Away From Boston Beer’s Earnings?
Receive News & Ratings for GFL ENVIRON-TS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GFL ENVIRON-TS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.