Orient Overseas (International) Limited (OTCMKTS:OROVY – Get Rating) – Jefferies Financial Group raised their FY2024 earnings per share (EPS) estimates for shares of Orient Overseas (International) in a research note issued on Tuesday, April 19th. Jefferies Financial Group analyst A. Lee now anticipates that the company will post earnings of $4.90 per share for the year, up from their previous estimate of $3.05.
Shares of OROVY stock opened at $125.76 on Friday. Orient Overseas has a 12-month low of $59.25 and a 12-month high of $157.99. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $135.49 and its 200-day moving average price is $114.84.
Orient Overseas (International) Limited, an investment holding company, provides container transport and logistics services in Asia, Europe, Australia, North America, and internationally. The company offers supply-chain management and distribution services; and containerized shipping services in various trade lanes comprising Trans-Pacific, Trans-Atlantic, Asia/Europe, Asia/Australia, and Intra-Asia trades.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Orient Overseas (International) (OROVY)
- Snap (NYSE: SNAP) Gives Investors A Mixed Bag
- MarketBeat Podcast: 3 Stocks Flashing Buy Signals
- Should You Buy Carvana or AutoNation or Pass on Both?
- What Should Investors Take Away From Boston Beer’s Earnings?
- High-Yield Kinder Morgan Is Still A Buy
Receive News & Ratings for Orient Overseas (International) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orient Overseas (International) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.