Greenwich LifeSciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:GLSI – Get Rating) CEO Snehal Patel purchased 6,000 shares of Greenwich LifeSciences stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, April 21st. The stock was purchased at an average price of $16.09 per share, with a total value of $96,540.00. Following the completion of the purchase, the chief executive officer now directly owns 1,216,929 shares in the company, valued at $19,580,387.61. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available through the SEC website.
Snehal Patel also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, April 19th, Snehal Patel purchased 6,000 shares of Greenwich LifeSciences stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of $16.74 per share, with a total value of $100,440.00.
- On Friday, February 11th, Snehal Patel bought 5,500 shares of Greenwich LifeSciences stock. The shares were bought at an average price of $19.80 per share, with a total value of $108,900.00.
- On Friday, February 4th, Snehal Patel bought 5,000 shares of Greenwich LifeSciences stock. The shares were bought at an average price of $19.59 per share, with a total value of $97,950.00.
Shares of GLSI stock opened at $15.87 on Friday. Greenwich LifeSciences, Inc. has a twelve month low of $15.52 and a twelve month high of $48.96. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $19.58 and a 200 day simple moving average of $25.79.
Separately, Zacks Investment Research upgraded Greenwich LifeSciences from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Thursday.
Greenwich LifeSciences Company Profile (Get Rating)
Greenwich LifeSciences, Inc, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development of novel cancer immunotherapies for breast cancer and other HER2/neu-expressing cancers. Its lead product candidate is the GP2, an immunotherapy, which has completed Phase IIb clinical trial to prevent recurrence of breast cancer following surgery.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Greenwich LifeSciences (GLSI)
- Should You Buy Carvana or AutoNation or Pass on Both?
- MarketBeat Podcast: 3 Stocks Flashing Buy Signals
- What Should Investors Take Away From Boston Beer’s Earnings?
- High-Yield Kinder Morgan Is Still A Buy
- NextEra Energy Offers a Long-Term Gain if You Can Tolerate Short-Term Pain
Receive News & Ratings for Greenwich LifeSciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Greenwich LifeSciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.