Stratec (OTC:STSEY – Get Rating) had its target price lowered by investment analysts at Berenberg Bank from €130.00 ($139.78) to €125.00 ($134.41) in a research note issued on Friday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft dropped their price target on shares of Stratec from €154.00 ($165.59) to €138.00 ($148.39) and set a “buy” rating for the company in a research note on Tuesday, April 5th.
Shares of Stratec stock remained flat at $$26.25 during mid-day trading on Friday. Stratec has a 12 month low of $26.25 and a 12 month high of $26.25.
Stratec SE designs and manufactures automation and instrumentation solutions in the fields of in-vitro diagnostics and life sciences in Germany and internationally. It operates through three segments: Instrumentation, Diatron, and Smart Consumables. The Instrumentation segment designs and manufactures automated analyzer systems, including service parts and consumables for clinical diagnostics and biotechnology customers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Stratec (STSEY)
- Tractor Supply Company Reaps What It Sows
- Snap (NYSE: SNAP) Gives Investors A Mixed Bag
- Should You Buy Carvana or AutoNation or Pass on Both?
- MarketBeat Podcast: 3 Stocks Flashing Buy Signals
- What Should Investors Take Away From Boston Beer’s Earnings?
Receive News & Ratings for Stratec Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stratec and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.