STVG stock opened at GBX 342 ($4.45) on Friday. The firm has a market cap of £159.79 million and a PE ratio of 8.34. The firm’s fifty day moving average is GBX 319.73 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 339.73. STV Group has a one year low of GBX 300 ($3.90) and a one year high of GBX 385 ($5.01).
In other news, insider Paul Reynolds purchased 5,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, February 3rd. The shares were bought at an average price of GBX 355 ($4.62) per share, for a total transaction of £17,750 ($23,093.94).
STV Group plc, together with its subsidiaries, produces and broadcasts television programs in the United Kingdom. The company operates through Broadcast, Digital, Studios, and Other segments. It offers news, information, and entertainment programs. The company delivers its content on air, online, and on demand.
- What Should Investors Take Away From Boston Beer’s Earnings?
- High-Yield Kinder Morgan Is Still A Buy
- NextEra Energy Offers a Long-Term Gain if You Can Tolerate Short-Term Pain
- Steel Dynamics Scales New Heights On Record Results
- Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) Stock Hits Four Figures Once Again
Receive News & Ratings for STV Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for STV Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.