Power REIT (NYSEAMERICAN:PW – Get Rating) was downgraded by investment analysts at TheStreet from a “b” rating to a “c+” rating in a note issued to investors on Wednesday, TheStreetRatingsTable reports.
Separately, Aegis lowered their target price on Power REIT from $86.00 to $68.00 and set a “buy” rating for the company in a research note on Tuesday, April 5th.
NYSEAMERICAN PW opened at $28.38 on Wednesday. The company has a market capitalization of $95.58 million, a P/E ratio of 17.41 and a beta of 0.39. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.43, a quick ratio of 11.15 and a current ratio of 11.15. Power REIT has a one year low of $28.02 and a one year high of $81.99.
Power REIT Company Profile (Get Rating)
Power REIT is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that owns real estate related to infrastructure assets including properties for Controlled Environment Agriculture, Renewable Energy and Transportation. Power REIT is actively seeking to expand its real estate portfolio related to Controlled Environment Agriculture.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Power REIT (PW)
- MarketBeat Podcast: 3 Stocks Flashing Buy Signals
- Should You Buy Carvana or AutoNation or Pass on Both?
- What Should Investors Take Away From Boston Beer’s Earnings?
- High-Yield Kinder Morgan Is Still A Buy
- NextEra Energy Offers a Long-Term Gain if You Can Tolerate Short-Term Pain
Receive News & Ratings for Power REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Power REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.