Telia Company AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:TLSNF – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “sell” rating restated by investment analysts at Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft in a report issued on Friday, TipRanks reports. They currently have a $32.00 price objective on the stock.
Telia Company AB (publ) stock remained flat at $$4.12 during midday trading on Friday. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $3.87 and a 200-day moving average of $3.92. Telia Company AB has a 12 month low of $3.50 and a 12 month high of $4.54.
Telia Company AB (publ) Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Telia Company AB (publ) (TLSNF)
- 3 Resilient Stocks to Buy for Retirement
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/18 – 4/22
- Tractor Supply Company Reaps What It Sows
- Snap (NYSE: SNAP) Gives Investors A Mixed Bag
- MarketBeat Podcast: 3 Stocks Flashing Buy Signals
Receive News & Ratings for Telia Company AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Telia Company AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.