Shares of Spark Networks stock opened at $2.48 on Friday. Spark Networks has a one year low of $2.13 and a one year high of $7.52. The stock has a market capitalization of $6.49 million, a P/E ratio of -0.36 and a beta of 1.56. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.97, a quick ratio of 0.29 and a current ratio of 0.29. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $2.67.
About Spark Networks (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Spark Networks (LOV)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/18 – 4/22
- Tractor Supply Company Reaps What It Sows
- Snap (NYSE: SNAP) Gives Investors A Mixed Bag
- MarketBeat Podcast: 3 Stocks Flashing Buy Signals
- Should You Buy Carvana or AutoNation or Pass on Both?
Receive News & Ratings for Spark Networks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spark Networks and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.