Tri City Bankshares Co. (OTCMKTS:TRCY – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Sunday, April 24th, investing.com reports. Investors of record on Monday, May 2nd will be paid a dividend of 0.13 per share on Thursday, May 12th. This represents a dividend yield of 2.75%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, April 29th.
TRCY opened at $18.89 on Friday. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $20.73 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $21.15. Tri City Bankshares has a fifty-two week low of $18.89 and a fifty-two week high of $24.75.
Tri City Bankshares Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tri City Bankshares (TRCY)
- 3 Resilient Stocks to Buy for Retirement
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/18 – 4/22
- Tractor Supply Company Reaps What It Sows
- Snap (NYSE: SNAP) Gives Investors A Mixed Bag
- MarketBeat Podcast: 3 Stocks Flashing Buy Signals
Receive News & Ratings for Tri City Bankshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tri City Bankshares and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.