Osisko Mining Inc. (TSE:OSK – Get Rating) Director John Feliks Burzynski purchased 5,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, April 25th. The stock was acquired at an average price of C$3.88 per share, for a total transaction of C$19,400.00. Following the purchase, the director now owns 958,700 shares in the company, valued at approximately C$3,719,756.
John Feliks Burzynski also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, January 26th, John Feliks Burzynski purchased 5,000 shares of Osisko Mining stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of C$4.16 per share, for a total transaction of C$20,800.00.
OSK stock traded down C$0.17 during midday trading on Monday, reaching C$3.93. 773,723 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,307,579. The stock has a market capitalization of C$1.36 billion and a PE ratio of -59.69. Osisko Mining Inc. has a 52 week low of C$2.33 and a 52 week high of C$5.02. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 19.00, a current ratio of 10.29 and a quick ratio of 9.94. The company has a fifty day moving average price of C$4.18 and a 200 day moving average price of C$3.73.
Osisko Mining Company Profile (Get Rating)
Osisko Mining Inc, a mineral exploration company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of gold resource properties in Canada. Its flagship project is its 100% interest in the Windfall Lake property that consists of 286 mining claims covering an area of approximately 12,523 hectares located in the Abitibi greenstone belt, Urban Township, Eeyou Istchee James Bay, Quebec.
- Hasbro Insider Bets Big On Stock Rebound
- The Coca-Cola Company Gets KO’d After Stunning Quarter
- Schwab Stock Can Be Caught Down Here
- Snap Up Some Snap-On On Post-Earnings Weakness
- Time to Buy any Dip in Prologis Stock
Receive News & Ratings for Osisko Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Osisko Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.