AVI Japan Opportunity Trust PLC (LON:AJOT – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Thursday, March 17th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, April 28th will be given a dividend of GBX 0.70 ($0.01) per share on Thursday, May 26th. This represents a yield of 0.63%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, April 28th. The official announcement can be seen at this link.
LON AJOT opened at GBX 109 ($1.39) on Tuesday. AVI Japan Opportunity Trust has a 1 year low of GBX 101 ($1.29) and a 1 year high of GBX 127 ($1.62). The company has a fifty day moving average of GBX 113.74.
About AVI Japan Opportunity Trust (Get Rating)
- Synchrony Financial Stock is Ready to Slingshot Back Up
- Why These 3 Stocks Matter Most in the Dow
- Cisco Systems Stock Bestows Another Buy the Dip Opportunity
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Highs That Still Look Cheap
- Is Cleveland-Cliffs Stock a Safe Bet After Earnings?
Receive News & Ratings for AVI Japan Opportunity Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AVI Japan Opportunity Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.