BMO US High Dividend Covered Call ETF (TSE:ZWH – Get Rating) declared a monthly dividend on Wednesday, April 27th, TickerTech reports. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, May 3rd will be paid a dividend of 0.11 per share on Tuesday, May 3rd. This represents a $1.32 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 5.99%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, April 27th.
Shares of TSE:ZWH traded down C$0.25 during trading on Tuesday, reaching C$22.03. 27,219 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 38,026. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is C$22.40 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$22.67. BMO US High Dividend Covered Call ETF has a 12-month low of C$20.84 and a 12-month high of C$23.90.
- Simpson Manufacturing Co. Hits The Nail On The Head, Again
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Bottoms Above Institutional Support
- What To Make Of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI)
- Whirlpool Is A Steal At These Prices
- Kimberly-Clark Pops On Successful Price Pass-Through
Receive News & Ratings for BMO US High Dividend Covered Call ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BMO US High Dividend Covered Call ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.