Centrica plc (LON:CNA – Get Rating) insider Amber Rudd purchased 2,449 shares of the stock in a transaction on Monday, April 25th. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 78 ($0.99) per share, with a total value of £1,910.22 ($2,434.64).
Amber Rudd also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, March 25th, Amber Rudd purchased 2,279 shares of Centrica stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 82 ($1.05) per share, with a total value of £1,868.78 ($2,381.83).
Shares of LON CNA traded down GBX 0.78 ($0.01) during mid-day trading on Tuesday, reaching GBX 78.98 ($1.01). 3,540,621 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 21,747,422. Centrica plc has a 52 week low of GBX 45.21 ($0.58) and a 52 week high of GBX 84.78 ($1.08). The company has a quick ratio of 0.55, a current ratio of 1.11 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 168.84. The stock has a market capitalization of £4.65 billion and a PE ratio of 3.85. The company’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 78.29 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 71.63.
Centrica Company Profile (Get Rating)
Centrica plc operates as an integrated energy company in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Norway, North America, and internationally. The company operates through British Gas Services & Solutions, British Gas Energy, Centrica Business Solutions, Bord GÃ¡is Energy, Energy Marketing & Trading, and Upstream segments.
- Kimberly-Clark Pops On Successful Price Pass-Through
- Synchrony Financial Stock is Ready to Slingshot Back Up
- Why These 3 Stocks Matter Most in the Dow
- Cisco Systems Stock Bestows Another Buy the Dip Opportunity
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Highs That Still Look Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for Centrica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Centrica and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.