CVS Group (OTCMKTS:CVSGF – Get Rating) was upgraded by equities research analysts at Jefferies Financial Group from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report issued on Tuesday, The Fly reports.
CVSGF stock opened at $22.97 on Tuesday. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $25.20 and a 200 day simple moving average of $30.03. CVS Group has a 52 week low of $21.49 and a 52 week high of $22.97.
CVS Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CVS Group (CVSGF)
- Why These 3 Stocks Matter Most in the Dow
- Synchrony Financial Stock is Ready to Slingshot Back Up
- Cisco Systems Stock Bestows Another Buy the Dip Opportunity
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Highs That Still Look Cheap
- Is Cleveland-Cliffs Stock a Safe Bet After Earnings?
Receive News & Ratings for CVS Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CVS Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.