essensys plc (LON:ESYS – Get Rating) insider Mark Furness bought 20,934 shares of the stock in a transaction on Monday, April 25th. The shares were bought at an average price of GBX 94 ($1.20) per share, for a total transaction of £19,677.96 ($25,080.24).
Mark Furness also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, March 17th, Mark Furness acquired 200,000 shares of essensys stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of GBX 74 ($0.94) per share, with a total value of £148,000 ($188,631.15).
ESYS stock opened at GBX 96 ($1.22) on Tuesday. essensys plc has a fifty-two week low of GBX 68.55 ($0.87) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 310 ($3.95). The firm has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 114.09. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.31, a quick ratio of 7.48 and a current ratio of 7.70. The company has a market capitalization of £61.81 million and a P/E ratio of -15.00.
About essensys (Get Rating)
essensys plc provides software-as-a-service platforms and on-demand cloud services to the workspace industry in the United Kingdom and the United States of America. The company's products include Connect, a software platform for multi-site operators that provide, manage, and monitor mission-critical infrastructure services in real-time; and Operate, an end-to-end solution for multi-site workspace operators for managing day-to-day operations.
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Highs That Still Look Cheap
- Is Cleveland-Cliffs Stock a Safe Bet After Earnings?
- MarketBeat Podcast: Profit From Diversifying Trading Strategies
- Hasbro Insider Bets Big On Stock Rebound
- The Coca-Cola Company Gets KO’d After Stunning Quarter
Receive News & Ratings for essensys Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for essensys and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.