Gaming Realms (LON:GMR – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “buy” rating restated by research analysts at Canaccord Genuity Group in a research note issued on Tuesday, MarketBeat reports. They currently have a GBX 50 ($0.64) price target on the stock. Canaccord Genuity Group’s target price indicates a potential upside of 51.30% from the stock’s current price.
Shares of GMR opened at GBX 33.05 ($0.42) on Tuesday. The stock has a market capitalization of £96.50 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -70.70. Gaming Realms has a 12 month low of GBX 20.39 ($0.26) and a 12 month high of GBX 47 ($0.60). The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 28.25 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 31.09. The company has a current ratio of 2.90, a quick ratio of 2.28 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.11.
About Gaming Realms (Get Rating)
- Cisco Systems Stock Bestows Another Buy the Dip Opportunity
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Highs That Still Look Cheap
- Is Cleveland-Cliffs Stock a Safe Bet After Earnings?
- MarketBeat Podcast: Profit From Diversifying Trading Strategies
- Hasbro Insider Bets Big On Stock Rebound
Receive News & Ratings for Gaming Realms Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gaming Realms and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.