A number of other equities analysts have also recently commented on GREE. Stifel Nicolaus started coverage on Greenidge Generation in a report on Friday, March 25th. They issued a “hold” rating and a $10.00 target price for the company. Zacks Investment Research lowered Greenidge Generation from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Tuesday, April 12th.
NASDAQ GREE opened at $6.73 on Tuesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.35, a current ratio of 2.41 and a quick ratio of 2.41. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $8.72. Greenidge Generation has a 1-year low of $2.32 and a 1-year high of $60.00.
Greenidge Generation Company Profile (Get Rating)
Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc operates an integrated bitcoin mining and power generation facility in the Town of Torrey, New York. It owns and operates data centers for bitcoin mining and blockchain services. As of September 30, 2021, the company had approximately 15,300 miners. It also generates and distributes electricity through a natural gas power generation facility with an installed capacity of 106 megawatt located in New York.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Greenidge Generation (GREE)
- Synchrony Financial Stock is Ready to Slingshot Back Up
- Why These 3 Stocks Matter Most in the Dow
- Cisco Systems Stock Bestows Another Buy the Dip Opportunity
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Highs That Still Look Cheap
- Is Cleveland-Cliffs Stock a Safe Bet After Earnings?
Receive News & Ratings for Greenidge Generation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Greenidge Generation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.