Separately, Credit Suisse Group lowered their price objective on shares of Pennon Group from GBX 1,020 ($13.00) to GBX 990 ($12.62) in a research note on Tuesday, April 19th. One research analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, seven have assigned a hold rating and two have given a buy rating to the stock. According to MarketBeat.com, the company currently has an average rating of “Hold” and an average target price of $990.00.
PEGRY opened at $27.53 on Tuesday. Pennon Group has a twelve month low of $26.39 and a twelve month high of $52.38. The business’s 50 day moving average is $28.04 and its 200-day moving average is $30.17.
Pennon Group Plc engages in the environmental infrastructure businesses in the United Kingdom, rest of European Union, China, and internationally. The company's Water segment comprises the regulated water and wastewater services for customers in Cornwall, Devon, and parts of Dorset and Somerset; and water services in the areas of Dorset, Hampshire, and Wiltshire.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pennon Group (PEGRY)
- Synchrony Financial Stock is Ready to Slingshot Back Up
- Why These 3 Stocks Matter Most in the Dow
- Cisco Systems Stock Bestows Another Buy the Dip Opportunity
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Highs That Still Look Cheap
- MarketBeat Podcast: Profit From Diversifying Trading Strategies
Receive News & Ratings for Pennon Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pennon Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.