Nearmap Ltd (ASX:NEA – Get Rating) insider Peter James sold 488,155 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, April 21st. The stock was sold at an average price of A$1.37 ($0.98), for a total value of A$666,331.58 ($479,375.23).
Peter James also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, March 18th, Peter James purchased 80,700 shares of Nearmap stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of A$1.22 ($0.88) per share, with a total value of A$98,776.80 ($71,062.45).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.95, a current ratio of 1.69 and a quick ratio of 1.63.
Nearmap Ltd provides cloud-based geospatial information services in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and North America. It offers aerial imagery maps, such as vertical and oblique imagery, Nearmap 3D, Nearmap AI, and Nearmap on OpenSolar. Its solutions are used in architecture and engineering, construction, insurance and financial services, property and real estate, roofing, solar, telecommunication, transportation and logistics, and utilities, as well as government sector.
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Bottoms Above Institutional Support
- Simpson Manufacturing Co. Hits The Nail On The Head, Again
- What To Make Of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI)
- Whirlpool Is A Steal At These Prices
- Kimberly-Clark Pops On Successful Price Pass-Through
Receive News & Ratings for Nearmap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nearmap and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.