Insig AI Plc (LON:INSG – Get Rating) insider Richard Bernstein purchased 275,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, April 25th. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 28 ($0.36) per share, with a total value of £77,000 ($98,139.18).
Richard Bernstein also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, March 23rd, Richard Bernstein acquired 67,500 shares of Insig AI stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 24 ($0.31) per share, with a total value of £16,200 ($20,647.46).
- On Monday, March 21st, Richard Bernstein purchased 265,000 shares of Insig AI stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of GBX 23 ($0.29) per share, for a total transaction of £60,950 ($77,682.90).
Shares of LON:INSG opened at GBX 28.50 ($0.36) on Tuesday. The company has a market capitalization of £30.12 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 56.11. Insig AI Plc has a 12-month low of GBX 19.06 ($0.24) and a 12-month high of GBX 91 ($1.16). The business has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 28.77 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 41.03. The company has a current ratio of 4.22, a quick ratio of 4.22 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.56.
Insig AI Plc provides data science and machine learning solutions. It offers cutting-edge machine learning techniques, elastic database, and cloud-computing technology for investment professionals. The company's products include Insig Portfolio, a data science and machine learning platform designed to enhance investment strategies and portfolio interrogation; Insig Data, which takes data from third party providers and transforms it into a machine-readable format; and Insig Docs, an application that extracts, stores, and tags data from documents and allows access, unlock, and visualization of large amounts of data.
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Highs That Still Look Cheap
- Is Cleveland-Cliffs Stock a Safe Bet After Earnings?
- MarketBeat Podcast: Profit From Diversifying Trading Strategies
- Hasbro Insider Bets Big On Stock Rebound
- The Coca-Cola Company Gets KO’d After Stunning Quarter
Receive News & Ratings for Insig AI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Insig AI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.