Petropavlovsk (LON:POG – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “under review” rating reaffirmed by research analysts at Canaccord Genuity Group in a research note issued to investors on Tuesday, Marketbeat reports.
LON POG opened at GBX 2.20 ($0.03) on Tuesday. The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 4.44. The company has a quick ratio of 0.46, a current ratio of 1.86 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 79.95. The stock has a market capitalization of £87.05 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 5.50. Petropavlovsk has a 52-week low of GBX 0.78 ($0.01) and a 52-week high of GBX 29.35 ($0.37).
About Petropavlovsk (Get Rating)
- Synchrony Financial Stock is Ready to Slingshot Back Up
- Why These 3 Stocks Matter Most in the Dow
- Cisco Systems Stock Bestows Another Buy the Dip Opportunity
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Highs That Still Look Cheap
- Is Cleveland-Cliffs Stock a Safe Bet After Earnings?
Receive News & Ratings for Petropavlovsk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Petropavlovsk and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.