Separately, Zacks Investment Research raised shares of Virco Mfg. from a strong sell rating to a hold rating in a report on Thursday, February 3rd.
VIRC stock opened at $2.78 on Friday. The company has a market cap of $44.76 million, a P/E ratio of -2.93 and a beta of 1.26. Virco Mfg. has a 52 week low of $2.78 and a 52 week high of $4.17. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $2.98 and its 200 day moving average price is $3.13. The company has a current ratio of 2.06, a quick ratio of 0.85 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.21.
About Virco Mfg. (Get Rating)
Virco Mfg. Corporation engages in the design, production, and distribution of furniture for the commercial and education markets in the United States. It offers seating products, including 4-leg chairs, cantilever chairs, tablet arm chairs with work surfaces and compact footprints, steel-frame rockers, stools, series chairs, stack and folding chairs, hard plastic seating, upholstered stack and ergonomic chairs, and plastic stack chairs.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Virco Mfg. (VIRC)
- Synchrony Financial Stock is Ready to Slingshot Back Up
- Why These 3 Stocks Matter Most in the Dow
- Cisco Systems Stock Bestows Another Buy the Dip Opportunity
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Highs That Still Look Cheap
- Is Cleveland-Cliffs Stock a Safe Bet After Earnings?
Receive News & Ratings for Virco Mfg. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Virco Mfg. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.