WiseTech Global Limited (ASX:WTC – Get Rating) insider Richard White sold 112,134 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, April 21st. The stock was sold at an average price of A$46.37 ($33.36), for a total transaction of A$5,199,653.58 ($3,740,757.97).
Richard White also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, April 13th, Richard White sold 108,607 shares of WiseTech Global stock. The stock was sold at an average price of A$47.88 ($34.45), for a total value of A$5,200,103.16 ($3,741,081.41).
- On Thursday, April 7th, Richard White sold 126,080 shares of WiseTech Global stock. The stock was sold at an average price of A$51.55 ($37.09), for a total value of A$6,499,424.00 ($4,675,844.60).
- On Thursday, March 31st, Richard White sold 127,405 shares of WiseTech Global stock. The shares were sold at an average price of A$51.02 ($36.71), for a total transaction of A$6,500,203.10 ($4,676,405.11).
- On Thursday, March 24th, Richard White sold 101,130 shares of WiseTech Global stock. The stock was sold at an average price of A$51.42 ($36.99), for a total transaction of A$5,200,104.60 ($3,741,082.45).
The company has a current ratio of 2.50, a quick ratio of 2.36 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.17.
WiseTech Global Company Profile (Get Rating)
WiseTech Global Limited provides software solutions to the logistics industry in the Asia Pacific, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The company develops, sells, and implements software solutions that enable logistics service providers to facilitate the movement and storage of goods and information.
- Simpson Manufacturing Co. Hits The Nail On The Head, Again
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Bottoms Above Institutional Support
- What To Make Of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI)
- Whirlpool Is A Steal At These Prices
- Kimberly-Clark Pops On Successful Price Pass-Through
Receive News & Ratings for WiseTech Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WiseTech Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.