Stock analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein assumed coverage on shares of WuXi Biologics (Cayman) (OTCMKTS:WXXWY – Get Rating) in a report issued on Tuesday, The Fly reports. The brokerage set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
WuXi Biologics (Cayman) stock opened at $13.73 on Tuesday. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $15.37 and a 200 day simple moving average of $21.20. WuXi Biologics has a 12-month low of $10.50 and a 12-month high of $38.00.
About WuXi Biologics (Cayman) (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WuXi Biologics (Cayman) (WXXWY)
- Synchrony Financial Stock is Ready to Slingshot Back Up
- Why These 3 Stocks Matter Most in the Dow
- Cisco Systems Stock Bestows Another Buy the Dip Opportunity
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Highs That Still Look Cheap
- Is Cleveland-Cliffs Stock a Safe Bet After Earnings?
Receive News & Ratings for WuXi Biologics (Cayman) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WuXi Biologics (Cayman) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.