AINC opened at $14.27 on Wednesday. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $17.77. Ashford has a 1 year low of $7.79 and a 1 year high of $28.27. The company has a market capitalization of $43.04 million, a PE ratio of -0.83 and a beta of 2.32.
Ashford (NYSE:AINC – Get Rating) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, February 24th. The company reported $1.92 EPS for the quarter. The company had revenue of $133.85 million for the quarter. Ashford had a negative return on equity of 15.06% and a negative net margin of 2.55%. As a group, sell-side analysts forecast that Ashford will post 2.46 EPS for the current year.
Ashford, Inc is an asset management firm. The firm provides investment management and related services to the real estate and hospitality sectors. Ashford, Inc was formed on April 2, 2014 and is based in Dallas, Texas. Ashford Inc(NYSEAM:AINC) operates independently of Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc as of November 5, 2019.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ashford (AINC)
- Simpson Manufacturing Co. Hits The Nail On The Head, Again
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Bottoms Above Institutional Support
- What To Make Of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI)
- Whirlpool Is A Steal At These Prices
- Kimberly-Clark Pops On Successful Price Pass-Through
Receive News & Ratings for Ashford Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ashford and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.