NYSE AWX opened at $3.25 on Wednesday. The stock has a market cap of $12.67 million, a PE ratio of 6.50 and a beta of 1.11. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.51, a current ratio of 0.89 and a quick ratio of 0.82. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $3.43. Avalon has a 1-year low of $2.99 and a 1-year high of $6.07.
Avalon (NYSE:AWX – Get Rating) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, March 10th. The company reported ($0.12) EPS for the quarter. The company had revenue of $17.58 million during the quarter. Avalon had a return on equity of 5.10% and a net margin of 2.80%.
Avalon Holdings Corporation provides waste management services to industrial, commercial, municipal, and governmental customers in the United States. It operates in Waste Management Services, and Golf and Related Operations segments. The Waste Management Services segment offers hazardous and nonhazardous waste disposal brokerage and management services; and captive landfill management services, as well as engages in the salt water injection well operations.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Avalon (AWX)
- Simpson Manufacturing Co. Hits The Nail On The Head, Again
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Bottoms Above Institutional Support
- What To Make Of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI)
- Whirlpool Is A Steal At These Prices
- Kimberly-Clark Pops On Successful Price Pass-Through
Receive News & Ratings for Avalon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Avalon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.