Bit Brother Limited (NASDAQ:BTB – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 30,000 shares, a decrease of 92.6% from the March 31st total of 406,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 683,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days. Approximately 0.0% of the shares of the stock are short sold.
Shares of Bit Brother stock traded up $0.01 during trading on Wednesday, hitting $0.35. The stock had a trading volume of 700 shares, compared to its average volume of 753,081. Bit Brother has a fifty-two week low of $0.28 and a fifty-two week high of $5.34.
About Bit Brother (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bit Brother (BTB)
- Xerox Holdings Stock is a Value Play
- Carl Icahn Buys More Xerox
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
- Las Vegas Sands Stock Could be a Winning Bet Down Here
Receive News & Ratings for Bit Brother Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bit Brother and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.