Shares of BDR opened at $0.56 on Wednesday. Blonder Tongue Laboratories has a twelve month low of $0.40 and a twelve month high of $1.91. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.60. The stock has a market cap of $7.42 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -27.99 and a beta of 0.32. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.48, a current ratio of 1.27 and a quick ratio of 0.47.
Blonder Tongue Laboratories (NYSE:BDR – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, March 31st. The company reported ($0.07) earnings per share for the quarter. Blonder Tongue Laboratories had a net margin of 0.53% and a return on equity of 2.79%. The business had revenue of $3.99 million during the quarter.
Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc, a technology-development and manufacturing company, provides television (TV) signal encoding, transcoding, digital transport, and broadband product solutions in the United States. It offers encoders/transcoders, such as 4K/ultra-high definition, high definition and standard definition, MPEG-2, MPEG-4/H.264, and HEVC/H.265 capable encoders and transcoders; and QPSK and 8PSK, and QAM transcoders.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Blonder Tongue Laboratories (BDR)
- Simpson Manufacturing Co. Hits The Nail On The Head, Again
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Bottoms Above Institutional Support
- What To Make Of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI)
- Whirlpool Is A Steal At These Prices
- Kimberly-Clark Pops On Successful Price Pass-Through
Receive News & Ratings for Blonder Tongue Laboratories Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Blonder Tongue Laboratories and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.