Separately, HC Wainwright initiated coverage on Celsion in a report on Wednesday, April 13th. They issued a buy rating and a $16.00 target price for the company.
NASDAQ:CLSN opened at $3.02 on Wednesday. The firm has a market cap of $17.43 million, a PE ratio of -0.77 and a beta of 2.11. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $4.73 and a 200 day moving average price of $8.15. Celsion has a 12-month low of $3.00 and a 12-month high of $23.25. The company has a current ratio of 7.67, a quick ratio of 7.67 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.10.
About Celsion (Get Rating)
Celsion Corporation, a clinical stage biotechnology company, focuses on the development and commercialization of DNA-based immunotherapies, vaccines, and directed chemotherapies. Its product pipeline includes GEN-1, a DNA-based immunotherapy for the localized treatment of ovarian cancer; and ThermoDox, a proprietary heat-activated liposomal encapsulation of doxorubicin, which is in development stage for various cancer indications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Celsion (CLSN)
- Simpson Manufacturing Co. Hits The Nail On The Head, Again
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Bottoms Above Institutional Support
- What To Make Of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI)
- Whirlpool Is A Steal At These Prices
- Kimberly-Clark Pops On Successful Price Pass-Through
Receive News & Ratings for Celsion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Celsion and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.