Delta 9 Cannabis Inc. (OTCMKTS:DLTNF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 30,100 shares, a growth of 1,906.7% from the March 31st total of 1,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 63,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.5 days.
DLTNF traded down $0.01 on Wednesday, hitting $0.22. The company had a trading volume of 3,505 shares, compared to its average volume of 12,754. Delta 9 Cannabis has a 52-week low of $0.20 and a 52-week high of $0.49. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.23 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.26.
About Delta 9 Cannabis (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Delta 9 Cannabis (DLTNF)
- Carl Icahn Buys More Xerox
- Xerox Holdings Stock is a Value Play
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
- Las Vegas Sands Stock Could be a Winning Bet Down Here
Receive News & Ratings for Delta 9 Cannabis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Delta 9 Cannabis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.