Foxtons Group plc (OTCMKTS:FXTGY – Get Rating) – Investment analysts at Edison Inv. Res cut their FY2022 EPS estimates for Foxtons Group in a report issued on Monday, April 25th. Edison Inv. Res analyst A. Murphy now forecasts that the company will post earnings per share of $0.05 for the year, down from their prior estimate of $0.07. Edison Inv. Res also issued estimates for Foxtons Group’s FY2023 earnings at $0.06 EPS and FY2024 earnings at $0.07 EPS.
Separately, Zacks Investment Research cut Foxtons Group from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Thursday, April 21st.
Foxtons Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
Foxtons Group plc, an estate agency, provides services to the residential property market in the United Kingdom. The company operates through three segments: Lettings, Sales, and Mortgage Broking. The Lettings segment engages in letting and managing residential properties. The Sales segment sells residential properties.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Foxtons Group (FXTGY)
- Las Vegas Sands Stock Could be a Winning Bet Down Here
- Newmont Corporation is the Same as It’s Always Been Which is Why It’s a Buy
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Bottoms Above Institutional Support
- Simpson Manufacturing Co. Hits The Nail On The Head, Again
- What To Make Of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI)
Receive News & Ratings for Foxtons Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Foxtons Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.