MSN stock opened at $0.67 on Wednesday. Emerson Radio has a 52-week low of $0.64 and a 52-week high of $1.64. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $0.73.
Emerson Radio (NYSE:MSN – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings results on Monday, February 14th. The company reported ($0.06) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $2.57 million for the quarter. Emerson Radio had a negative net margin of 45.58% and a negative return on equity of 14.17%.
Emerson Radio Corp., together with its subsidiaries, designs, sources, imports, markets, and sells various houseware and consumer electronic products under the Emerson brand in the United States and internationally. It provides houseware products, such as microwave ovens, compact refrigerators, wine products, and toaster ovens; audio products, including clock radios, Bluetooth speakers, and wireless charging products; and other products comprising massagers, toothbrushes, and security products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Emerson Radio (MSN)
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Bottoms Above Institutional Support
- Simpson Manufacturing Co. Hits The Nail On The Head, Again
- What To Make Of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI)
- Whirlpool Is A Steal At These Prices
- Kimberly-Clark Pops On Successful Price Pass-Through
Receive News & Ratings for Emerson Radio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Emerson Radio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.