FitLife Brands, Inc. (OTCMKTS:FTLF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 900 shares, a growth of 800.0% from the March 31st total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 20,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of FitLife Brands stock remained flat at $$10.67 on Wednesday. 10,448 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 3,429. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $11.94 and a 200-day simple moving average of $24.78. The stock has a market cap of $48.61 million, a P/E ratio of 4.96 and a beta of 1.28. FitLife Brands has a twelve month low of $7.00 and a twelve month high of $16.85.
FitLife Brands Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FitLife Brands (FTLF)
- Xerox Holdings Stock is a Value Play
- Carl Icahn Buys More Xerox
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
- Las Vegas Sands Stock Could be a Winning Bet Down Here
Receive News & Ratings for FitLife Brands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FitLife Brands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.