Haverty Furniture Companies (NYSE:HVT.A – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, February 15th. The company reported $1.35 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $265.94 million during the quarter.
HVT.A opened at $25.60 on Wednesday. The stock has a market cap of $434.43 million, a P/E ratio of 5.21 and a beta of 1.30. Haverty Furniture Companies has a 12 month low of $10.67 and a 12 month high of $22.60. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $28.22 and a 200 day simple moving average of $30.07.
About Haverty Furniture Companies (Get Rating)
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc operates as a specialty retailer of residential furniture and accessories in the United States. The company offers furniture merchandise under the Havertys brand name. It also provides custom upholstery products and eclectic looks; and mattress product lines under the Sealy, Tempur-Pedic, and Serta names, as well as private label Skye name.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Haverty Furniture Companies (HVT.A)
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
- Las Vegas Sands Stock Could be a Winning Bet Down Here
- Newmont Corporation is the Same as It’s Always Been Which is Why It’s a Buy
- Simpson Manufacturing Co. Hits The Nail On The Head, Again
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Bottoms Above Institutional Support
Receive News & Ratings for Haverty Furniture Companies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Haverty Furniture Companies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.