Kenmare Resources (LON:KMR – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “buy” rating reiterated by analysts at Berenberg Bank in a research note issued to investors on Tuesday, Marketbeat reports. They currently have a GBX 670 ($8.54) target price on the stock. Berenberg Bank’s price objective would indicate a potential upside of 34.54% from the company’s previous close.
LON:KMR opened at GBX 498 ($6.35) on Tuesday. Kenmare Resources has a twelve month low of GBX 401.91 ($5.12) and a twelve month high of GBX 533 ($6.79). The company has a market capitalization of £472.71 million and a P/E ratio of 5.61. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 461.48 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 444.66. The company has a current ratio of 1.77, a quick ratio of 1.18 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 16.15.
Kenmare Resources Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
- Las Vegas Sands Stock Could be a Winning Bet Down Here
- Newmont Corporation is the Same as It’s Always Been Which is Why It’s a Buy
- Simpson Manufacturing Co. Hits The Nail On The Head, Again
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Bottoms Above Institutional Support
Receive News & Ratings for Kenmare Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kenmare Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.