Kimco Realty Corp. (OTCMKTS:KIM-PG – Get Rating) declared a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, April 27th, RTT News reports. Investors of record on Thursday, June 9th will be paid a dividend of 0.20 per share on Thursday, June 23rd. This represents a $0.80 annualized dividend and a yield of ∞. This is an increase from Kimco Realty’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.17.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kimco Realty (KIM-PG)
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
- Las Vegas Sands Stock Could be a Winning Bet Down Here
- Newmont Corporation is the Same as It’s Always Been Which is Why It’s a Buy
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Bottoms Above Institutional Support
Receive News & Ratings for Kimco Realty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kimco Realty and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.