Shares of NYSE OGEN opened at $0.35 on Wednesday. The company has a market capitalization of $40.16 million, a PE ratio of -2.46 and a beta of 0.09. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $0.36. Oragenics has a 52-week low of $0.30 and a 52-week high of $1.15.
Oragenics (NYSE:OGEN – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, March 24th. The company reported ($0.02) EPS for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $0.09 million during the quarter.
Oragenics, Inc develops antibiotics for infectious diseases in the United States. The company engages in the development and commercialization of NT-CoV2-1, an intranasal vaccine candidate that provides immunity from the novel severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus; and Terra CoV-2, an intramuscular vaccine candidate that provides immunity from the novel severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Oragenics (OGEN)
- Simpson Manufacturing Co. Hits The Nail On The Head, Again
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Bottoms Above Institutional Support
- What To Make Of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI)
- Whirlpool Is A Steal At These Prices
- Kimberly-Clark Pops On Successful Price Pass-Through
Receive News & Ratings for Oragenics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oragenics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.