Shares of SENX stock opened at GBX 1.84 ($0.02) on Wednesday. Serinus Energy has a 1 year low of GBX 1.40 ($0.02) and a 1 year high of GBX 3.60 ($0.05). The company’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 1.79. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.19, a quick ratio of 0.88 and a current ratio of 1.04. The company has a market cap of £20.64 million and a P/E ratio of 3.06.
In other news, insider Jeffrey Auld bought 402,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, March 29th. The shares were bought at an average price of GBX 2 ($0.03) per share, for a total transaction of £8,040 ($10,247.26).
Serinus Energy plc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and development of oil and gas properties in Tunisia and Romania. It owns a 100% deemed working interest in the Satu Mare concession covering an area of approximately 729,000 acres situated within the Pannonian Basin, Romania.
- Las Vegas Sands Stock Could be a Winning Bet Down Here
- Newmont Corporation is the Same as It’s Always Been Which is Why It’s a Buy
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Bottoms Above Institutional Support
- Simpson Manufacturing Co. Hits The Nail On The Head, Again
- What To Make Of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI)
Receive News & Ratings for Serinus Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Serinus Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.